Soft | Syracusefan.com

Soft

Cuseball

Starter
We are an unbelievably soft team throughout the entire roster. This has everything to do with Jimmy’s recruiting, playing a passive zone and the coaching staff letting players getting away with half ass hustle and effort. I constantly see Cuse players out hustled to the ball and failing to get physical. Never are there any repercussions.

Every team we play against is bigger and bullies us for 40 minutes (Buffalo, Bryant and Northeastern were tougher)

The next ball Buddy dives for will be the first time he’s done it in three years. Marek is a scrawny bean pole. Joe is slow and does not make up for it with any fire. Our collection of string bean forwards and centers make twigs look imposing. Quincy is the only player on the team with physicality and I think he is too nice too. Even Jimmy’s technical was soft and uninspiring.

I know this is basketball and not fighting but if our team squared off against any ACC team I can say fairly confidently we would get brutalized every match. Weak, soft and miyagi-do!

Cuse!

We are an unbelievably soft team throughout the entire roster. This has everything to do with Jimmy’s recruiting, playing a passive zone and the coaching staff letting players getting away with half ass hustle and effort. I constantly see Cuse players out hustled to the ball and failing to get physical. Never are there any repercussions.

Every team we play against is bigger and bullies us for 40 minutes (Buffalo, Bryant and Northeastern were tougher)

The next ball Buddy dives for will be the first time he’s done it in three years. Marek is a scrawny bean pole. Joe is slow and does not make up for it with any fire. Our collection of string bean forwards and centers make twigs look imposing. Quincy is the only player on the team with physicality and I think he is too nice too. Even Jimmy’s technical was soft and uninspiring.

I know this is basketball and not fighting but if our team squared off against any ACC team I can say fairly confidently we would get brutalized every match. Weak, soft and miyagi-do!

Cuse!
The miyagi-do comment was a real explanation point! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom