Sold Out Crowd Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Sold Out Crowd Tonight

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
135423387115017017.jpg

30 mins before kickoff.

lol but they will be pumping in plenty of crowd noise so it balances out...lol

Would be interesting to see what some of the B10 fan boards are thinking about this showing by their new member. Especially when considering what other B10 stadiums look like on gameday.

I said it before in a thread about the B10, they might be adding tv sets/subscriptions but they are diluting the f#ck out of their product. In any business, that catches up to at some point.

Would be interesting to see what some of the B10 fan boards are thinking about this showing by their new member. Especially when considering what other B10 stadiums look like on gameday.

I said it before in a thread about the B10, they might be adding tv sets/subscriptions but they are diluting the f#ck out of their product. In any business, that catches up to at some point.

Diluting is a generous term in this circumstance :) Way to keep it PG :)

@KegsnEggs: #B1G RT @TomLuicci: Four minutes to kickoff. Seniors are being introduced. 20k Rutgers fans missing. Unreal.

I was thinking the same thing watching the game. What a joke.

I don't get it. I know RU has no fanbase and it is extremely front running, but this is the 2nd greatest season in the history of RU FB. Why in the hell has there been ZERO hype around the team. I live in NJ and I wouldn't have even known there was a game tonight.

They had a panoramic shot during the opening touchdown. Looked packed by then.

I don't get it. I know RU has no fanbase and it is extremely front running, but this is the 2nd greatest season in the history of RU FB. Why in the hell has there been ZERO hype around the team. I live in NJ and I wouldn't have even known there was a game tonight.
Boomer and Carton talked about it often.
Didn't listen to Evan and Beningo.
Francessa had flood on.
All the papers had it prominently.

Place is sold out and filled.

Boomer and Carton talked about it often.
Didn't listen to Evan and Beningo.
Francessa had flood on.
All the papers had it prominently.

Place is sold out and filled.

That upper deck is nowhere near full. Big empty sections at the end on at least the left side (on your TV screen).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That upper deck is nowhere near full. Big empty sections at the end on at least the left side (on your TV screen).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They claim they sold 53,000. But I see grey. Same for SU game on a gorgeous day.

Umm, no. Upper deck shots showed blocks of empty seats. And I concur with KO, very little buzz about this one.
But, the top of the Empire State Building went red!

Umm, no. Upper deck shots showed blocks of empty seats. And I concur with KO, very little buzz about this one.
my tv mustve shown different shots.

radio and print buzz was pretty apparent.

not saying it was top story, not with the Giants being the Giants, Yanks hot stove with Pettitte and Mo, Knicks winning, the jets circus, nets fight etc.

but i never understood the rush to poo-poo anything rutgers related. but a buzz was there last night.

i heard it.
i read it.
i walked right by the ESB and saw it red.
all the bars had come watch Rutgers written on their chalkboard.

dont know what else to say.
dont care to either.
it is what it was.

which is what we expected and hoped for...rutgers to be rutgers...and lose.

not saying it was top story, not with the Giants being the Giants, Yanks hot stove with Pettitte and Mo, Knicks winning, the jets circus, nets fight etc.

but i never understood the rush to poo-poo anything rutgers related. but a buzz was there last night.

i heard it.
i read it.

dont care to either.
it is what it was.

the upper deck corners were sparse.

SU on the other hand does just fine in the upper corners. (between the 25s, there is tumbleweed...)

Want to borrow my sarcasm meter? It wasn't meant to be an accurate count ... however it looks like a Texas high school stadium with less fans ... I could care less if they seat 80k I'm thankful we are getting rid of that fan base for good. Of course its 52k published but after hearing about their little false ticket/seat incident on this board I have to question if that is a valid number.

i heard it.
i read it.

dont care to either.
it is what it was.

I'm with you on this one. It's been the top story on Channel 4 sports for half the nights over the last week. Star Ledger sports section has been at least 1/3 RU FB for the last 2 weeks. Anyone in the tri-state area who hasn't seen or heard anything about the game is just refusing to believe what they see and hear.

That said, I was a very happy camper at 10:50 last night. Massive schadenfreude boner.

@darrenrovell
With a BCS bid on the line, only 2.6% of New York City was watching the Rutgers game on ESPN last night.

@darrenrovell
With a BCS bid on the line, only 2.6% of New York City was watching the Rutgers game on ESPN last night.

I guess Rutgers Nation didn't receive the e-mail about leaving their tv sets on while they were attending the game. Or... maybe they did :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom