Some of you set yourselves up for this | Syracusefan.com

Some of you set yourselves up for this

Nicknack

All Conference
I know I'm going to get slammed by many on this board for this, but at this point, who cares. Some of you are just looking for people to blame. This board is toxic right now.

Here is my "hot take"...

Many of you set yourselves up for this disappointment. After watching the Ohio game, did you really think we were a good team? If so, then that's on you. There were so many red flags in that game. Reading the board the last few months (and especially the past couple of weeks), many here we're out of touch with who we currently are as a program. Can we be good? I still think so. Is Fran the answer? I also still think so. However, we're a long way from being the program some of you thought we were. I mean, some really thought we might have a chance at the playoff. Come on.

This is a process. It takes time. This meltdown was inevitable because so many here built Fran up to a level that no way he could sustain. He's a first time head coach. Mistakes were bound to happen. A bad loss was certainly going to occur.

I for one am very disappointed about last night's game but am still thinking we can have a good year. That said, thinking we're a 10 win team in year one of Fran is unrealistic. Okay, go ahead and slam away. I'm going to take a breather from this board for the day. I'll be back later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom