Something that’s been bugging me | Syracusefan.com

Something that’s been bugging me

walsh2012

Starter
Patrick Tape out of Ivy: 11 ppg 6 rbg

WE NEED THIS GUY TOP TRANSFER

Jimmy Boeheim out of Ivy: 17 ppg 6 rbg

*crickets*

Jimmy is going to be a game changer and be the Marek replacement in this offense. How people are so casual on him nationally as a fifth year when he was so good as a junior baffles me.

This year will be fun

*crickets*

Jimmy is going to be a game changer and be the Marek replacement in this offense. How people are so casual on him nationally as a fifth year when he was so good as a junior baffles me.

This year will be fun
And he played at Cornell where he was the only real threat on offense and the defense would game plan to stop him.

And he played at Cornell where he was the only real threat on offense and the defense would game plan to stop him.
Like the tape hype around here was so bad and just for no reason

*crickets*

This year will be fun
A lot of people had/have/has questions because of his perceived limited athletic ability. What we have seen so far in two exhibitions and a game vs a Patriot League team have opened eyes about Jimmy and Cole as well. Cuse plays enough high profile games that these guys will get plenty of opportunities to talk about all 10 of the Boeheim boys.

A lot of people had/have/has questions because of his perceived limited athletic ability. What we have seen so far in two exhibitions and a game vs a Patriot League team have opened eyes about Jimmy and Cole as well. Cuse plays enough high profile games that these guys will get plenty of opportunities to talk about all 10 of the Boeheim boys.
It’s not our fault. We didn’t know!

He looked good game 1, and he gave us a tough time when he played against us.

I think people were dreading/worried about him coming here and playing 40 mpg at center like Marek, if they had doubts or issues.

He’s a nice player and pickup for sure. Strong, experienced, and versatile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom