Sources: Shabazz to UCLA | Syracusefan.com

Sources: Shabazz to UCLA

If true, pretty amazing that after the whole Ben Howland report from SI, he's bringing in a very good class, probably his best.

If true, pretty amazing that after the whole Ben Howland report from SI, he's bringing in a very good class, probably his best.

We could also be bringing our best class ever this fall after a whole season of negative media reporting, sex scandal, drug violation reports etc. NN + DC2 + Grant.

We could also be bringing our best class ever this fall after a whole season of negative media reporting, sex scandal, drug violation reports etc. NN + DC2 + Grant.
Flynn Donte Rick and Scoop say hello

Yeah, but that stuff should make us more attractive:) The stuff w/ UCLA was a very different matter.

this class would be much better. At least at the start. You are talking about the #1 player in the class and two other top 50

Not as highly rated.

#9 (Greene), #22 (Flynn), #53 (Scoop), #103 (Rick).

vs

#1 (Noel), #10 (DC2), #37 (Grant).

I'll take the second one every time in any given recruiting year without knowing future performance.

wow the PAC12 may actually get multiple teams in the dance next year

They had this on the Kentucky board a couple days ago, but they dismissed it, citing Meyer as a "UK hater" so that's why he's reporting this.

Nice attempt at humor, however he is from Las Vegas, NV.
And he is an NCAA investigation waiting to happen. I wonder if Howland feels dirty after talking to the kid and his "advisors".

Not sure I would put a lot of credence in Bleacher Report anyway. Actually it doesmake more sense w/ Shabazz going to UCLA

Not as highly rated.

vs

I'll take the second one every time in any given recruiting year without knowing future performance.
true indeed

wow the PAC12 may actually get multiple teams in the dance next year

They need to get UCLA and Arizona back to form, and Washington needs to stay steady. They're a fine basketball conference when that happens.

Talk on this side of country has Bazz going to UCLA...however as I said in another thread, only one person knows 100% what he is doing...Bazz himself...

Talk on this side of country has Bazz going to UCLA...however as I said in another thread, only one person knows 100% what he is doing...Bazz himself...

No. There is another. SHACUSEBAZZCUSE knows too.

Not as highly rated.

vs

Agreed. And, although technically incorrect, I lump Cooney in with 2012 due to circumstance. I think he was #64 of his class?

Were these industry sources?

Chalk it up to the "Any Press is good press" theory of recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom