South Bend, IN | Syracusefan.com

South Bend, IN

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Currently waiting in an airport headed to South Bend, IN to recruit at a big Midwest tennis tournament this weekend.

Anyone have restaurant recommendations?

Currently waiting in an airport headed to South Bend, IN to recruit at a big Midwest tennis tournament this weekend.

Anyone have restaurant recommendations?

i hear the applebees is outstanding...

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Hopefully someone else will take this seriously.

Go Engineers!

Only meal I recall begore grob and antwon bailey beat them was at legends. Very little memory of post-game.

Only meal I recall begore grob and antwon bailey beat them was at legends. Very little memory of post-game.

I think I went to the same place. Sports bar in a strip mall?

South Bend is highly forgettable. Alcohol related or not.

I think I went to the same place. Sports bar in a strip mall?

South Bend is highly forgettable. Alcohol related or not.

I think it was right on ND's campus. I don't recall a single thing about anything else in the city outside of campus.

Agree with your assessments. I walked around the ND campus while there. Like the architeue and the football stadium was really cool to see. Tennis facilities are top notch. Otherwise, South Bend is just like any other Indiana town. The airport, awful. Worst TSA experience I've ever had.

Agree with your assessments. I walked around the ND campus while there. Like the architeue and the football stadium was really cool to see. Tennis facilities are top notch. Otherwise, South Bend is just like any other Indiana town. The airport, awful. Worst TSA experience I've ever had.

Get groped? Were his hands real big?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom