Southerland? Good news? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Southerland? Good news?

YES!!!!! JLH and Lacey are awesome!!!! Anyone who disagrees with that CAN GO KICK ROCKS!!!!!

Who else do we add to the list??

Also I think JLH looked her best in Cant hardly wait and IKWYDLS.

YES!!!!! JLH and Lacey are awesome!!!! Anyone who disagrees with that CAN GO KICK ROCKS!!!!!

Who else do we add to the list??

Also I think JLH looked her best in Cant hardly wait and IKWYDLS.
As the saying goes, I wouldn't kick Neve Campbell out of bed for eating crackers either.
image_4cc81c3ef.jpg

You guys need to add egotastic.com to your facebook/twitter feed...if you enjoy the hot ladies..

all this Roger talk and nobody mentions When the Wind Blows?

its kind of a neat little bridge from Pros to KAOS

neve never did it for me, does that make me gay? not that theres anything wrong with that. i have many gay friends. my father's gay. :eek:

My cousin started it as a tiny little site...now its a monster. Content all day long too...
The next time you see your cousin give him a high five for me...he deserves it!

neve never did it for me, does that make me gay? not that theres anything wrong with that. i have many gay friends. my father's gay. :eek:
She has a unique look for sure. People either love it or...not so much.
Still, I can't say the same for Love or Lacey, as those are love it or love it looks.

lacey chabert

Holy sheet! I knew there was a reason I have always been nice to JLH even though I never had a hance with her . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I was putting my best foot forward in hopes of snagging her hotter younger sister! :D:D

Wow if not for those Lacie pics surely this would have been another waste hour of my life catching up to another out of control thread.

Liked KAOS.

So, Roger's on the bus to Philly?

You're freakin killin me man.

4svro6e5c1.jpg

I work in internet marketing so I often use the inspect element widget in Chrome. So take a closer look at the above pic when I went to right-click and see where this goddess's pic was linked from. Sure I'll inspect that!

Back to the issue on the table... THIS... This right here, it is quite possibly the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed in my life! I don't need to see anything else! Imagine what would happen if a blind man got to see one thing and one thing only? Well... tee1222 just found that thing!

Wow if not for those Lacie pics surely this would have been another waste hour of my life catching up to another out of control thread.

Hilarious I was thinking the same thing. I decided like an idiot to check the board during a quick break from some work. Then I'm like duh, why is the thread so long if there is yet again zero answers then upon page load I had my answer! That led to me sharing a pic, the internet cutting out and me losing a much needed 50m of my night. DAMN YOU SYRACUSEFAN! Now I can't get the damn sisters out of my head. I wish I worked in Pron right now, I'd have all the focus I needed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom