Sports Stats Site Recommendations? | Syracusefan.com

Sports Stats Site Recommendations?

LeMoyneCuse

All American
I've started working on a college football-related stat project. (If I can find the necessary data, I plan to share in December.)

Can anyone point me to a site that has snap counts for all teams and all players on each roster? I know these things get referenced, from time to time, just not sure where I can find it. Thanks!

Pff has snap counts. On offense, they seperate from pass snap/run snap.

The big caveat is that they are graded on each snap- each coverage vs. So n so, etc. So its not traditional stats. Its graded performances. (I love it.)

Here's an example of snap counts. Pass in this case, is snaps involved in the passing game- not pass block- that's the next row.

Screenshot_20211105-094001_Chrome.jpg

Pff has snap counts. On offense, they seperate from pass snap/run snap.

The big caveat is that they are graded on each snap- each coverage vs. So n so, etc. So its not traditional stats. Its graded performances. (I love it.)

Here's an example of snap counts. Pass in this case, is snaps involved in the passing game- not pass block- that's the next row.
Perfect, thanks. Their grading system is a bridge too far from what I'm aiming to do (and I don't think I want to co-opt something so proprietary), but this is exactly what I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom