Spring Practice #12: Sat. April 6, 2019 Closed to Media | Syracusefan.com

Spring Practice #12: Sat. April 6, 2019 Closed to Media

If I recall correctly from spring ball in previous years, and some discussions this year, the Saturday before the spring game is the biggest scrimmage on the schedule. Everyone will be going all out tomorrow trying to get an upper hand on the depth chart. Let's hope for no injuries and great competition!

This is the big one Elizabeth
fs.jpg

care taker is right. A ton of elite talent is going to be in Clemson at the spring game tomorrow...

care taker is right. A ton of elite talent is going to be in Clemson at the spring game tomorrow...

I think everybody is still limited to 25 a year. 1 pt delta over the last two years 1-1. SU is doing great if they win 2 out of 10. House money for the next decade

It's only spring but awfully quiet about a major factor for our team...

Sounds like we are running the ball well, but where are Touchdown Tommy's throwing TDs?

If our defense takes another step up after last year and our run game is strong with big play abilities... Teeshirt Tommy is the least of my worries.

He has already proven to me he can be electric in games.

If our defense takes another step up after last year and our run game is strong with big play abilities... Teeshirt Tommy is the least of my worries.

He has already proven to me he can be electric in games.
Tiptoe Tommy proved he was a good backup for short periods of time. He also proved he can be poor too. Here's hoping Terrific Tommy is consistently good and not occasionally great.

It could very easily be he isn’t just chucking bombs downfield in the scrimmages and is throwing screens and cross field routes while our RB’s are gashing for large runs
Also sounds like alot of these scrimmages are taken up by backups who need to fill big roles for next year too. Cherry, Lesko, Wright, and the freshmen who we know most if not all will redshirt.

A TD is a TD why people care how we get them is bizarre to me. I’m pretty excited to hear Jordan busted off a 45 yarder and scored 3 and that Howard broke a 35 yarder. The running game has been what’s holding this team back.

Who knows how many snaps TD got, who knows how many passes he threw and to where.

Though I read the article and there’s three unaccounted for TDs. Maybe TD threw them? 7 Total - JJ 3, Howard 1, Welch 1 to SJohnson. The others?

A TD is a TD why people care how we get them is bizarre to me. I’m pretty excited to hear Jordan busted off a 45 yarder and scored 3 and that Howard broke a 35 yarder. The running game has been what’s holding this team back.

Who knows how many snaps TD got, who knows how many passes he threw and to where.

Though I read the article and there’s three unaccounted for TDs. Maybe TD threw them? 7 Total - JJ 3, Howard 1, Welch 1 to SJohnson. The others?
This is what I got from the article:

1st team
Howard

2cnd Team
Jordan 3
Zaccardo 1
Guida 1
Welch/Johnson 1

1st team Def knows the offense inside out. Not concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom