St. John's fires Mike Anderson / hires Rick Pitino | Syracusefan.com

St. John's fires Mike Anderson / hires Rick Pitino

Watching Siena score 17 straight against Iona to take a 15 point lead with 13:24 to go on ESPNU.
Pitino trying full court pressure with no success as Siena up 16 at the under 8 timeout. Iona is really struggling in the 2nd half.

Confused Politician GIF by Chicken Licken SA

Siena outscored Iona 37-17 in the 2nd half to win by 17. Carmen Maciarello gets no publicity as the head coach at Siena. In his first three years there, he had two firsts and a 3rd in the MAAC. And has his team in first again. Iona looked real flat in the 2nd half. Hopefully no one is still on the Pitino to Cuse bandwagon.

Close Relative of mine is very connected to the Siena program. They have a stud sophomore guard from Fl on the roster. Florida state coaches stopped him after Siena beat FSU by 18 in a tournament earlier this year and offered him a spot for next year. Right out in the open, programs are not even hiding it anymore.

Close Relative of mine is very connected to the Siena program. They have a stud sophomore guard from Fl on the roster. Florida state coaches stopped him after Siena beat FSU by 18 in a tournament earlier this year and offered him a spot for next year. Right out in the open, programs are not even hiding it anymore.
No surprise. Sucks being low major and mid major coach. Even sucks being a high major coach. Both Siena and Iona have a bunch of foreign players. One way to try and circumvent that, if it's even possible.

Siena outscored Iona 37-17 in the 2nd half to win by 17. Carmen Maciarello gets no publicity as the head coach at Siena. In his first three years there, he had two firsts and a 3rd in the MAAC. And has his team in first again. Iona looked real flat in the 2nd half. Hopefully no one is still on the Pitino to Cuse bandwagon.
Never was and has nothing to do with a game against Siena. I would take Danny Hurley over Rick Pitino. That’s how much I despise this loser. That’s what I really think don’t ask me to tell you.

That’s unbelievably scummy, and to me the Siena coaches would’ve been justified in throwing punches.

Never was and has nothing to do with a game against Siena. I would take Danny Hurley over Rick Pitino. That’s how much I despise this loser. That’s what I really think don’t ask me to tell you.
I feel that way with Kevin Willard. I would stop rooting for Syracuse if we hired him.

Not good . Not like it was a buzzer beater.
Worse. They tarred and feathered them. Very rarely does a team favored by seven get outscored by 20 in the 2nd half. I actually watched to see how Pitino acted when giving handshakes at the end of the game but he was fine. But, you could tell he wanted to get out of Albany as quick as possible.

Worse. They tarred and feathered them. Very rarely does a team favored by seven get outscored by 20 in the 2nd half. I actually watched to see how Pitino acted when giving handshakes at the end of the game but he was fine. But, you could tell he wanted to get out of Albany as quick as possible.
At least he wasn’t in Syracuse which he could use as comfort because he hates Syracuse.

He does?

Why’d he come up to practice to help Boeheim with the 2-2-1 press about 4-5 years ago?
Wouldn’t not liking Syracuse be different than liking Jim Boeheim and SU?

Sort of like Dino and the Albany State kid.

And he didn't even play last night. Out with a bad back.

If SU did that the NCAA would be on our butts so quick but nothing will happen in this case cause it's FSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom