St Johns Gameday Thread... | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Gameday Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
B_fhut1UgAAOCjW.jpg

I purchased the feed but not sure when there going to start showing it live, hopefully at least a little bit before 1 to work out any kinks.

I purchased the feed but not sure when there going to start showing it live, hopefully at least a little bit before 1 to work out any kinks.

You want me to do a chat off the radio, or do you just want to post score updates here?

I need one of you guys to feed me updates. You're the best

You want me to do a chat off the radio, or do you just want to post score updates here?

Probably best to updates here for at least the first half, once the bball game is over we could re-evaluate for a chat.

Good news video feed for the game is working and appear to be synced to the SU radio team.

JeremyCuse said:
Good news video feed for the game is working and appear to be synced to the SU radio team.
updates please

Per the video feed place is freeking empty. Video feed cant be chromecasted either for those who maybe pondering that idea.

JeremyCuse said:
Per the video feed place is freeking empty. Video feed cant be chromecasted either for those who maybe pondering that idea.

A lot of local interest in these teams, I'm sure.

Syracuse wearing a weird orange white jersey combo

White Jersey with Orange shorts white helmets

Game running behind, probably at least 5-10 minutes

Video feed is synced to the radio feed ( thank god)

You got it Jeremy ... I'll add some tweets along the way.

You got it Jeremy ... I'll add some tweets along the way.

Feel free to jump in at anytime, I am using the tablet, tv, and laptop all at once so I might be a little slow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom