stadium west parking question | Syracusefan.com

stadium west parking question

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
In my million trips to the Dome I have ALWAYS parked down behind Marshall street as the establishments there are a tradition. However for the Indiana game tomorrow night I pretty much have to split post game, no beers this time. Couple that with the fact my buddy and I enter through stadium control for this game I was thinking about parking on the west side of the Dome. Someone told me those spots are only for pass holders. Is this true or are some of those lots and/or garages open to the public too? And if so how much?

Surface lots are for permit holders only.

Not sure about garages.

The Irving garage is permit-only. Maybe the VA garage is open to the general public, but if I had to get out of there right after the game, I wouldn't want to risk getting stuck in the garage. Probably faster to walk down to Marshall and drive away than it would be to deal with gridlock west of the Dome.

OttoMets said:
The Irving garage is permit-only. Maybe the VA garage is open to the general public, but if I had to get out of there right after the game, I wouldn't want to risk getting stuck in the garage. Probably faster to walk down to Marshall and drive away than it would be to deal with gridlock west of the Dome.

By "split post game" I just meant no drinking this time. I won't be in a big hurry. Though avoiding gridlock is always nice. Perhaps I'll just go with what I know and park at the usual place. Thanks for the info..

Go Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom