Class of 2014 - Stanford robinson to Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Stanford robinson to Indiana

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
5/16/12 10:00 PM
Stanford Robinson is huge for Indiana's Team Takeover (DC) pipeline. TTDC alum Victor Oladipo is at Indiana now. Could BeeJay Anya be next?

Anya tweeted out that he was "happy for his man" and that he remembers they played together in 6th grade. Seems like Anya is almost a foregone conclusion to Indiana.

Question is, does Syracuse go after Chinonso or Goodluck?

I feel that wed been out of the Anya horserace for a while now anyway. In retrospect it is actually nice to see Crean turn the Indiana program around. A once very proud program with a great history. Coming on once again.

I'm sure Anya is good and all, but a 6-7/6-8 center never really appealed to me, to be honest. I get the feeling I'll regret missing out on Robinson more (like when we lost Lighty and Lauderdale at the same time).

I'm sure Anya is good and all, but a 6-7/6-8 center never really appealed to me, to be honest. I get the feeling I'll regret missing out on Robinson more (like when we lost Lighty and Lauderdale at the same time).

Yeah, Lighty would've been nice. Really solid college player who did everything pretty well. Lauderdale was a stiff though. He was still a project his SR year.

He could be great
Agree. He obviously needs to be coached up in certain areas but I think he can have the same impact Dieng had for Louisville by his Soph/Jr year.

Gimme Chinonso :)

Chinoso probably has his own thread, but I'm wondering if you have an update on where we stand with him? No doubt he's getting interest, but I would think we are in a good position with him being (nearly) in our back yard, our history with other African players (Chinoso's from Nigeria) and past stars (Blackwell, Wallace, etc...).

Unfortunately, as of April (from this scout blog), it didn't seem like he was giving the Cuse serious consideration:

It’s early because he’s gaining more attention,” Sheppard said. “But I’d say it’s early because before he got here the only NCAA tournament game he’d seen was the NCAA championship between Butler and Duke.”
“Then when he got here it was UConn and Butler,” he added. “Then it was Kentucky and Kansas.
Up and until two weeks ago he was like ‘what do I have to do to get Butler to send me a letter?’”

http://scouthoops.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./2/1181593.html

Chinoso probably has his own thread, but I'm wondering if you have an update on where we stand with him? No doubt he's getting interest, but I would think we are in a good position with him being (nearly) in our back yard, our history with other African players (Chinoso's from Nigeria) and past stars (Blackwell, Wallace, etc...).

Unfortunately, as of April (from this scout blog), it didn't seem like he was giving the Cuse serious consideration:

It’s early because he’s gaining more attention,” Sheppard said. “But I’d say it’s early because before he got here the only NCAA tournament game he’d seen was the NCAA championship between Butler and Duke.”
“Then when he got here it was UConn and Butler,” he added. “Then it was Kentucky and Kansas.
Up and until two weeks ago he was like ‘what do I have to do to get Butler to send me a letter?’”

http://scouthoops.*********/2/1181593.html
He plans to visit SU soon. It's on JB whether to offer or not.

Okay, I just read that Obokoh is also an excellent soccer player. I want him now. 6-10 high school kids with great footwork are hard to come by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom