Stansbury gonna Stansbury | Syracusefan.com

Stansbury gonna Stansbury

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
#3 overall recruit in the 2019 class just reclassified and enrolled at Western Kentucky. Gross.

#3 overall recruit in the 2019 class just reclassified and enrolled at Western Kentucky. Gross.

and do you mean bassey?

Is it true that Bassey and Mustapha Diagne share the same guardian (who is the uncle of a former WKU player)? Supposedly the family wanted the two of them together.

The kid was deemed a lock to commit to WKU in 2019. There could very well be non monetary reasons for his untraditional choice of schools.
ya
Ya because people are lining up to play at western Kentucky in cusa.

Western Kentucky? Western? Hmm.

a0a2c037eeee1233d35843031396cb39a0d1392fdf706a8c59f3105999b26c28.jpg.cf.jpg

I for one am pleased as punch to see nontraditional programs get in the game. You leople really would rather he do the reclassification thing at, say, duke?

Agreed. Whatever breaks up this Duke/Kentucky monopoly on all the best recruits, I’m all for.

I know you jump to defend every other program, but it's not just us making up the speculation.

It's still speculation.

Everybody cheats but us, and whomever the latest other team coach that we currently like. Wright, Beline.

It's still speculation.

Everybody cheats but us, and whomever the latest other team coach that we currently like. Wright, Beline.

I know for a fact how they roll.

I for one am pleased as punch to see nontraditional programs get in the game. You leople really would rather he do the reclassification thing at, say, duke?
Being that we’re a traditional, near-elite program, I say $&@*#% non-traditional programs. i couldn’t care less about mid majors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom