Star Trek: Picard | Syracusefan.com

Star Trek: Picard

thought it was a solid effort.. It got some great reviews, some so so ones for being so slow

not sure what people expect from a show that semi action based with a lead thats close to 80.. its not gonna be a shoot em up full time type show.

had the vibe of the Next Generation but started like a show finding its way not a show building off something that already happened.. I was fine with that

episode 2 builds nicely.. But if you only like fast paced shows this is not it..

Finished off the season.. Its a nicely done, rambling kind of show. I give it a solid B with some B+ moments.

It did a nice job of bring back of few from the old show too.

Finished off the season.. Its a nicely done, rambling kind of show. I give it a solid B with some B+ moments.

It did a nice job of bring back of few from the old show too.

I don't know if you watch the companion series "The Ready Room" on Youtube hosted by Wil Wheaton, but when they filmed the episode with Riker and Troi, both Levar Burton and Michael Dorn showed up on the set just to watch.

Ugg. So I know he’s a “friend of the show” so negative comments not appreciated. I’ve been unable to get into this new season and found a couple scenarios to be so off the wall it’s almost like it breaks into parody at times. And the political stuff is just too much. I’d prefer entertainment to be an escape not to have a political message rammed down my throat.

I am enjoying season 2.. a nice twist on the chars. going back in time like the movies/shows is always fun.. And Picard is like 100 there is only so much you can do with his char to keep him in the action.

Ugg. So I know he’s a “friend of the show” so negative comments not appreciated. I’ve been unable to get into this new season and found a couple scenarios to be so off the wall it’s almost like it breaks into parody at times. And the political stuff is just too much. I’d prefer entertainment to be an escape not to have a political message rammed down my throat.
thats my thought too, holy shlit...enough!

Ha. I was wondering about the USS Syracuse connection.

Personally, while a little cheesy at times, I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy all of these new Paramount Star Trek shows. And these last few Picard episodes have made me realize how important Data was for STNG‘s popularity. I just really missed him, I guess.

I’m pretty sure Cazenovia was on the target list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom