Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Syracusefan.com

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

CBS sures loves it shows once it finds one.. multiple Start treks and NCIS and CSIs

the Pike episodes were my favorite on the original Star Trek

the Pike episodes were my favorite on the original Star Trek
1589580966731.png

pretty much like any network does.

nbc has theirs, cbs theirs. walking dead multiple shows.

if you find a format that works run with it

just like movies have as many followup movies as they can make money on..

why do we have 30+ teams in pro sports because it makes more money than 8-12 did.

CBS sures loves it shows once it finds one.. multiple Start treks and NCIS and CSIs

“Keep running the same play until they stop it”

Go where no one has gone before?
Political correctness must have fallen out of favor in the three years Kirk was in command. ;)

I love this show, it's so much like the original in that each episode has a conclusion. So far it is reminding me of The Next Generation or Deep Space Nine which was the last great Star Trek series. I watch them all and enjoy the content in most cases, Discovery didn't do if for me this season though.

There are only 10 episodes for the inaugural season with the finale posted this week.

Late to the table on this one. Some drawbacks with certain characters, but enjoying it overall. They need to sacrifice some Redshirts as that was still a thing at the time.

Might have to check out some Trek geek websites to see if the technology fits the era and to ID easter eggs/significant characters.

If you like Star Trek and you have not yet been there, head over to the original set tour in Ticonderoga, NY. Pretty cool.

I really like the SNR series and think that it has had some cool ties to TOS. I was disappointed when Hemmer died as I really enjoyed his character and he brought some freshness to the show. Even though I like Carol Kane I am not warming up to her character as Hemmer’s replacement.

I really like the SNR series and think that it has had some cool ties to TOS. I was disappointed when Hemmer died as I really enjoyed his character and he brought some freshness to the show. Even though I like Carol Kane I am not warming up to her character as Hemmer’s replacement.
she is a bit offf.. not that they use her much

She'll always be Latka's girlfriend or one of her other zany characters to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom