Star Wars: The Mandalorian series | Syracusefan.com

Star Wars: The Mandalorian series

So seven episodes in. I’m not seeing anything from you guys. Is anyone else watching?

Here's a little timeline that might be of use to the casual watcher/fan
FB_IMG_1573839850357.jpg

So seven episodes in. I’m not seeing anything from you guys. Is anyone else watching?
I’ve seen every episode twice, some three times. I love it. My kids love it. It was great getting Chapter 7 early, but equally frustrating having to wait longer for Chapter 8. And the wait will be even longer than expected, because we won’t have access to Disney + while we’re out of town.

And to all the people complaining about Chapters 4-6: Who cares if they didn’t advance the story? Those episodes were like a throwback to the shows I grew up on, like The A-Team and Knight Rider.

I've been enjoying it too. Chapters 6-7 were great. Chapter 6, while it didn't advance the story, had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

i think its awesome, i am behind by 2 episodes now.

will catch up shortly.

cripes I thought it was a cartoon series so I was gonna skip it. Dammit gotta watch it now!

cripes I thought it was a cartoon series so I was gonna skip it. Dammit gotta watch it now!
Yep, it’s cool as shlit.

i har you on the cartoon thing, I’ve seen some rebels, but not enough to comment on it...and damn I think I won’t bother to see any other episodes unless my kids have it on again.

but even they would rather see live action stuff.

Ho-lee shite.

that was a beautiful finale

Very well done.

Jon Favreau has done a great job. Understandable and explained context that has antecedents in US and World history, characters with revealed backstories and motivations that you can connect to. Really good stuff.

Waititi excellent direction on this episode.

Very well done.

Jon Favreau has done a great job. Understandable and explained context that has antecedents in US and World history, characters with revealed backstories and motivations that you can connect to. Really good stuff.

Waititi excellent direction on this episode.
Favreau probably should have been handed the sequel trilogy.

Too busy. He didn’t have time to direct an episode of his own show.

Still, I’m intrigued by the thought.

He created the Marvel brand, why not? He certainty gets it better than the last batch. And he respects it

really solid show.. short, sweet, ties in well to the movies..

Not sure why it would’ve been a deal breaker had it not been live action; I’m watching Rebels now and it’s fantastic. Great story. Thrawn is HOF.

But some of my favorite programs are animated.

scooby doo

super friends is better than what they are putting out now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom