Status of Indoor Football Facility | Syracusefan.com

Status of Indoor Football Facility

Glad to hear they are finally publically announcing the project. I will remain bearish on the fundraising, but I will do my part.

Great news OPA!

Are we talking a good old fashioned amish barn raising?

Wonder if these guys can help?

amish-mafia1.jpg

Glad to hear they are finally publically announcing the project. I will remain bearish on the fundraising, but I will do my part.

Great news OPA!
As will I. Thanks.

A rep from the Orange Club tells me that the plans will be announced soon

I was told to spread the word because much help will be needed.

This is a great opportunity for those that itemize to make a targeted gift to SU. As parking gets tougher around Stadium West it can help you get in.

Just remember if 1000 Internet fans donate $125 it adds up.

Yea what are we talking about here - lacing up our redwing boots and throwing on the carhartt jackets to get up on the crossbeams? Handing out water to the workers? Creating banners and marching through the city in support? A Guns N Roses charity concert? Or just opening up the ole "tax deductible" checkbook

This is a great opportunity for those that itemize to make a targeted gift to SU. As parking gets tougher around Stadium West it can help you get in.

The Syracusefan.com "Hard Nosed" Practice Facility

That would be .6% of what is needed

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

All the Syracuse faithful lining up to do this. Shamarko single-handedly putting up a wall.

It will be fun to see.

That would be .6% of what is needed

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
Kill Joy...I realized that...but it would be good to increase the size of the Orange Club.

Cool hope it happens sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but add that to the increased ACC annual revenue and the NYC games and you're getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom