Steinbrenner or Abramovich? | Syracusefan.com

Steinbrenner or Abramovich?

PoppyHart

All American
Who's worse?

The whole season nosedived when Torres was sent off by Clattenburg. :bang:

Edit: Hopefully Benitez is only a placeholder for the return of the Special One.

Abromovich.

Just a dumb, dumb move. Really liked DiMatteo.

I don't see Mourinho coming back. I know Chelsea wants him, but I don't think the feeling is mutual.

With Mancini's flameout in the Champions League I would guess Mourinho would be on his way to City, since he has publicly stated that he wants back in the BPL. As a Reds supporter I have a special place in my heart for Rafa, it was too bad he had to manage under Hicks and Gillet.

But...I am hoping his appointment doesn't stop the recent slide in London.

Di Matteo had the fanbase and the clubhouse support. Basically is seems as through Roman didn't want him to start the season, couldn't fire him since he just won the UCL and waited for the first slip to give him the axe. Real shame, and I feel like he'll be having a heck of a career moving forward.

Benitez may or may not work out, but I know he's the option, so I'll support him to the point I no longer have to.

Di Matteo had the fanbase and the clubhouse support. Basically is seems as through Roman didn't want him to start the season, couldn't fire him since he just won the UCL and waited for the first slip to give him the axe. Real shame, and I feel like he'll be having a heck of a career moving forward.

Benitez may or may not work out, but I know he's the option, so I'll support him to the point I no longer have to.

Sweet avatar :)

Has Rafa been fired yet?

This is a disgrace. Torres is terrible.

Has Rafa been fired yet?

This is a disgrace. Torres is terrible.

Look at the bright side! We scored for the first time since FSW took over.

Wait, we still lost 3-1? Screw the bright side.

Easily Abramovich. What kind of result does he expect when he unloads coaches on a bi-yearly basis. I love Torres but he needs to go, he has been horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom