Class of 2014 - Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach)

Ishmael is Marvin harrison just without the speed, he is not slow, just not a burner. It really doesn't matter because he's is a polished route runner, great hands, great WR IQ. He's gonna do well at the CUSE.
From what I remember, Mike Williams wasn't a burner either, he just had NFL written all over him when you watched him play. Williams was a physical monster, and Ishmael does not possess that same physical size or athleticism. For all the attributes you mention, Money, he does have NFL written all over him as well. Welcome aboard, Mr. Ishmael!

Ishmael is Marvin harrison just without the speed, he is not slow, just not a burner. It really doesn't matter because he's is a polished route runner, great hands, great WR IQ. He's gonna do well at the CUSE.

Sounds like Reggie Wayne to me

Have we ever had such a talented WR class?

larry fitzgerald is as good a comparison as i've seen.

Fitz came into Pitt as a man at 6'4 215 and put up 2700 yards and 34 tds in 2 years. Ishmael is going to have to do a lot of growing me thinks to be anything close to Fitz.

larry fitzgerald is as good a comparison as i've seen.

The dreadlocks have you fooled. I think Ishmael is a great get but Fitz had like 14 or so games in a row with a TD catch at Pitt.

That's a tough comparison. Fitz is amazing and it's a shame he hasn't had a decent QB in about 5 years now and is getting Barry Sandered.

Last edited:
Bfwsyz2IAAAA1y1.jpg:large

Hope Steve smiles more once he is on campus. Looks like someone kicked his puppy.

✈️Alin Edouard #10✈️ ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 Feb 9
@stevenishmael GOTTA GET SOME THROWS IN BRAH ,

steveish ‏@stevenishmael Feb 9
@ALLEN_EDWARD2 ight wat time?

✈️Alin Edouard #10✈️ ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 Feb 9
@stevenishmael AFTER SCHOOL

T.E.N.A.C.I.O.U.S#21 ‏@Proud_To_Be_Me_ Feb 9
@stevenishmael @ALLEN_EDWARD2 yall need a CB

Edouard, Ishmael and Dowels practicing together before they even get to Cuse. Edouard throwing to Ishmael on Dowels Island. Great stuff.