Still some good flights/hotels on Expedia

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
4 nights (27th thru 31st) Albany to Orlando round trip at a three star hotel for two people for less than $1800 total. Pretty good deal considering what others are advertising.

Use private settings so expedia can't charge the same price no matter the date or location you fly in/out of, using private setting flights are always cheaper. Use skyscanner, its what i always use and it works as advertised

orangenauburn

Hall of Fame
Two nights hotel
Flight round trip
Transportation to and from game
Ticket to game
Access to tailgate party

For $755

That's not bad

this is not a sales pitch, I'm a long time lurker and grew up on Onondaga Hill.

My company, Piggy, has a chrome browser extension that does price compare on expedia and hotels.com for hotel rates.

We don't have the address match functionality quite where we want it yet, but if you install the extension and create an account with Piggy, then click this link: Automatic Coupons, Huge Sales, and Cash back! - Piggy, you should find some very competitive rates for Orlando plus we pay 15% cash back when you book through us. (remember to create an account and click through one of our links)

LGO! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you!

Last edited:
Two nights hotel
Flight round trip
Transportation to and from game
Ticket to game
Access to tailgate party

For $755

That's not bad
That is without flight which is a total ripoff. So for two people get $270 worth of tickets, $150 of tailgate, a bus ride and two nights in a hotel for basically $500 a night.

You could always grab two tickets to orlando for the 24th. Show up to the airport and wait for the "we have oversold" speech. Take the $400-$800 voucher and fly down two days later for free.

Top Bottom