Stock Market Challenge, Round II | Syracusefan.com

Stock Market Challenge, Round II

temery

What?
I'm looking to start another stock market challenge on Dec 1, and run it for three months, with a new one starting up as the current one is about to end.

The current one will end on Dec 31, and will have run for five+ months, which I think may have been too long.

Before I set it up, is there anyone who knows of a better site to run the challenge? There were a couple people unable to register on the current site, but my guess is this will be true for any site. Im inclined to stick with the current site, unless there are enough people who want to switch.

I'll make it interesting and toss in a year of no ads for this site for the winner, six months for 2nd place, and three months for third. I'll do the same for the current challenge, but it looks like 1st place May be locked up (who is "Schecter28?").

If you are interested, please reply to this post saying so, and subscribe to this post for updates.

Is it possible to add options trading to the next challenge. That would make things more interesting if someone pulls out to a big lead like this time.

I'm looking to start another stock market challenge on Dec 1, and run it for three months, with a new one starting up as the current one is about to end.

The current one will end on Dec 31, and will have run for five+ months, which I think may have been too long.

Before I set it up, is there anyone who knows of a better site to run the challenge? There were a couple people unable to register on the current site, but my guess is this will be true for any site. Im inclined to stick with the current site, unless there are enough people who want to switch.

I'll make it interesting and toss in a year of no ads for this site for the winner, six months for 2nd place, and three months for third. I'll do the same for the current challenge, but it looks like 1st place May be locked up (who is "Schecter28?").

If you are interested, please reply to this post saying so, and subscribe to this post for updates.
I'll be in, thanks

In if different format. The other format was too intimidating to me

In if different format. The other format was too intimidating to me

Registering, or something else. If it's just a matter of setting up a username, I think I can do that on my end, and send you the username and password.

Registering, or something else. If it's just a matter of setting up a username, I think I can do that on my end, and send you the username and password.
I'll try again. I'll millennial-it up

Sure.
An opportunity to try something more than my usual strategy of buy and hold stocks that shouldn't have been bought in the first place.

Is it possible to add options trading to the next challenge. That would make things more interesting if someone pulls out to a big lead like this time.

Yes. I think I set that as an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom