Change Ad Consent Stock Market Challenge | Syracusefan.com

Stock Market Challenge

temery

What?
Staff member
I started a six month stock market challenge for the boneyard and wanted to see if anyone here was interested in joining, and making it a cuse-'yard challenge.
if the is interest I post a link with more info, but here's the bottom line:

Open to registration from today to Aug 1. Each person gets $100k to play with. If there are enough participant I'll throw in some prizes.

Contest runs Aug 1 to Dec 31, 2020.

please reply if you are interested. I try to add to this post with more specifics.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
I started a six month stock market challenge for the boneyard and wanted to see if anyone here was interested in joining, and making it a cuse-'yard challenge.

Open to registration from today to Aug 1. Each person gets $100k to play with. If there are enough participant I'll throw in some prizes.

please reply if you are interested. I try to add to this post with more specifics.
is it real money?

I’m in.

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you

I’m in

Gabjon

All American
If congress doesn't get it's act together short everything...Post labor day will be crazy if congress doesn't act, post election will be crazy if they do.

The Market is all a series of bets based on zero interest rates and Fed liquidity, but payments still need to be made and without congress they won't be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom