Change Ad Consent Stock Market Challenge | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Stock Market Challenge

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
Attention to detail buddy

TexanMark and TexanMatt signed up.

My son is going to play too
Ahhh!!! Well good luck to him also. This is going to be fun. $100K isn't a lot if you want to try a few things but it will interesting to see other people's strategies, if we have the capability to see that.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ahhh!!! Well good luck to him also. This is going to be fun. $100K isn't a lot if you want to try a few things but it will interesting to see other people's strategies, if we have the capability to see that.
I have two market buys and 1 short so far

About $35K spent so far

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
How much time is required? Can I assemble a prize winning portfolio the first day and rest on my laurels the rest of the way?
You can...but it will be more fun to trade like Gordon Gecko. I've already shorted a couple stocks I would never gave the huevos to do in real life

Takes about 5 mins to set up. Buy and sell is easy

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
You can...but it will be more fun to trade like Gordon Gecko. I've already shorted a couple stocks I would never gave the huevos to do in real life

Okay, if it is not too late, I am in. Is it too late?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate

Glad to see that I am already in 1st place. Definitely because of all the finance courses I took at Oswego.

Todoubled23

Got Seoul?
Wow what a day for SPACs and EV's...had some +30%'sers today. Too bad I didn't add in on the challenge >.<

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
Wow what a day for SPACs and EV's...had some +30%'sers today. Too bad I didn't add in on the challenge >.<
I went 600 shares of NKLA Tuesday morning which paid of nicely but knew I would get crushed today. Still holding on to it. That's a gamble I would never make in real life.

Todoubled23

Got Seoul?
I went 600 shares of NKLA Tuesday morning which paid of nicely but knew I would get crushed today. Still holding on to it. That's a gamble I would never make in real life.
I went long in real life on NKLA 2 days ago @$30 but sold mid afternoon, missed some gains but knowing how the CEO is...I have little faith in their longterm execution..SPAQ and WKHS are legit though.

Todoubled23

Got Seoul?
I believe you can still get in, but you are already a bit behind the leader ;)
Lmaoo cuse slapping Yukon fans around in this easy. Be careful with rkt man, broke vwap just now looking semi weak...I went a little short

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom