Strange Request:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Does anyone have a connection to get 3 tickets to the Manchester City game, hosting Tottenham, on April 20th.
A Christmas gift, as part of an upcoming graduation trip.
Thanks.

creatorsgame

I believe you. But my Tommy Gun don’t!
I don’t have any connections, but have you tried the secondary market over there?

Try ticketgum dot com for resales.

Good luck, and awesome gift idea here.

Keep us all in the loop on your son’s college choice and career. Best of luck to him, Cap.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I don’t have any connections, but have you tried the secondary market over there?

Try ticketgum dot com for resales.

Good luck, and awesome gift idea here.

Keep us all in the loop on your son’s college choice and career. Best of luck to him, Cap.
Thanks for the website. We hope to get an official offer from Manhattan by the end of the year. That's his 1st choice. They laid out their plan for him:. #2 for first year, behind the senior all conference goalie, then likely to be the guy for 3-4 years (depending if he gets any games 1st year)

Forza Azzurri

All Conference
Thanks for the website. We hope to get an official offer from Manhattan by the end of the year. That's his 1st choice. They laid out their plan for him:. #2 for first year, behind the senior all conference goalie, then likely to be the guy for 3-4 years (depending if he gets any games 1st year)
Did he make AA?

Top Bottom