Stranger Things 3 | Syracusefan.com

Stranger Things 3

We are trying to not binge this one and take our time with it. Still haven’t watched e2.

Not sure how long we will be able have restraint and start knocking off 3 or 4 episodes at a time.

Karen and her husband are quite the mismatch.

I'm almost 6 full episodes in. How come no one ever leaves this town?

Staying there is like thinking this is the summer we can camp at Crystal Lake and nothing bad will happen.

We are trying to not binge this one and take our time with it. Still haven’t watched e2.

Not sure how long we will be able have restraint and start knocking off 3 or 4 episodes at a time.

I have five minutes left of ep 7. Welp.

So far I’m really feeling the Red Dawn angle.

bit too much teen drama to start. somebody better start eating somebody. ice cream girl is a nice addition. code cracking cutie . is lifeguard billy a young st. elmo rob lowe clone ? just finished sauna scene. game on !

Thought it was decent. I get it’s all supposed to be over the top but some plot holes for me.

Taking it slow so it lasts... just finished s2. Loved Hopper, but after two episodes I want to kick him in the nuts. He got weird. Hope he steps up his game.

Edit: e2, not s2

Last edited by a moderator:
Not meant to be a spoiler, just a heads up. When you get to the end of chapter 8, and the credits start rolling, just keep watching.

Heard.

Thanks.

spoiler alert. stay tuned at the at end of chapter 7 they roll trump's tax returns for the past decade

Last edited:
it's really no wonder the malls don't attract the crowds they used to. that monster would starve these days.

"i've talked to my good friend vladimir and he's assured me the russians had nothing to do with starcourt..."

Uma Thurman’s (and Ethan Hawke’s) daughter.
she has a small but effective role in once upon a time in hollywood as well

she has a small but effective role in once upon a time in hollywood as well
I saw that last night and didn’t care for it. What did you think?

I saw that last night and didn’t care for it. What did you think?
i though leo was terrific and should earn an oscar nomination, but as for the movie, i'd call it typical tarantino fare: bloated, meandering and violent

but i think that of all of tarantino's films since basterds

i though leo was terrific and should earn an oscar nomination, but as for the movie, i'd call it typical tarantino fare: bloated, meandering and violent

but i think that of all of tarantino's films since basterds
Yeah, that sounds about right. And he hasn’t made a movie that I wanted to watch again since Pulp Fiction.

Yeah, that sounds about right. And he hasn’t made a movie that I wanted to watch again since Pulp Fiction.
There are scenes in his movies since then that are classics and always draw me in. The coffin scene in Kill Bill for instance. But overall, yeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom