Stranger Things 3 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Stranger Things 3

I am in the same boat. I feel bushwhacked and blindsided after Ozark's final season being split into two sections and now Stranger Things extending to a season 5. I should be joyous and enthralled with another season, but closure is being delayed. I feel like another 30-60 minutes could have led to a respectable ending. Season 4 did wrap up a lot of loose ends in the first three seasons and was much better than season 3. I am hoping season 5 trends in the right direction
They definitely could’ve done another 1/1.5 hour episode and been done with the series.

I’ll be veryyyyy interested in the length of this coming season and the length of the episodes.

They definitely could’ve done another 1/1.5 hour episode and been done with the series.

I’ll be veryyyyy interested in the length of this coming season and the length of the episodes.
They said it would be a shorter season and it will move more quickly. Not sure about individual episodes.

I am in the same boat. I feel bushwhacked and blindsided after Ozark's final season being split into two sections and now Stranger Things extending to a season 5. I should be joyous and enthralled with another season, but closure is being delayed. I feel like another 30-60 minutes could have led to a respectable ending. Season 4 did wrap up a lot of loose ends in the first three seasons and was much better than season 3. I am hoping season 5 trends in the right direction
There’s nothing new about this going 5 seasons.

I thought S4 was the best season outside S1

Felt like some of the Eleven storylines took forever to get through, but I get the need for some of it for backstory.

The use of music in this season was perfection.

I know some of it gets drawn out, but one of the things this show does so well is develop the characters and relationships. Which leads to really well done and emotional season finales.

I’m in NYC with my son, he’s an aspiring Broadway actor in summer drama camp (I know what you’re thinking, apple must not far fall from the tree).

We went to see Dear Evan Hanson Tuesday. Amazing show. Unknown when I bought the tickets, it was the debut of Gaton Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson) in one of the roles.

It was the most energetic Broadway crowd I’ve ever seen. After the show was chaos, police weren’t prepared. I agreed to wait around for my kid’s benefit. They had to get a car service and keep switching doors just to get him out.

All I kept thinking was I wonder if these kids had any idea how big they would be when auditioning for a random Netflix show.

I’m in NYC with my son, he’s an aspiring Broadway actor in summer drama camp (I know what you’re thinking, apple must not far fall from the tree).

We went to see Dear Evan Hanson Tuesday. Amazing show. Unknown when I bought the tickets, it was the debut of Gaton Matarazzo (Dustin Henderson) in one of the roles.

It was the most energetic Broadway crowd I’ve ever seen. After the show was chaos, police weren’t prepared. I agreed to wait around for my kid’s benefit. They had to get a car service and keep switching doors just to get him out.

All I kept thinking was I wonder if these kids had any idea how big they would be when auditioning for a random Netflix show.
Gaten was in Les Miz when he was younger too.

Maya Hawke and Sadie Sink probably walked right past you:

“And there were tons of fans outside at the stage door. It was mobbed! While Matarazzo did his best to greet them all, Hawke and Sink made their exit — and didn't need to travel to the Upside Down to do it, either. "Maya and Sadie walked out the stage door unnoticed and ran down 45th Street," the source jokes.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom