Stranger Things

SUintheVille

All Conference
Agreed. Season 2 was very good. First few chapters were slower, but once you hit chapter 3...whoa!
Wasn't a fan of episode 7 but the rest of the season was fantastic. Very impressive follow up to Season 1. Absolutely love this show.
I've only gone thru the 1st 2 episodes of Season 2 so far. Sounds like great things to come. Can't wait to watch the rest.

Really great season but I agree with episode 7.

I believe seasons 3 and 4 are all but confirmed?
One would have to think with the success of this season, future ones are all but guaranteed.

And although episode 7 was poor, the greater story line, and future plots, may need a larger universe as the characters / events can't continue to stay in one town.

UnknownOrange

All Conference
One would have to think with the success of this season, future ones are all but guaranteed.

And although episode 7 was poor, the greater story line, and future plots, may need a larger universe as the characters / events can't continue to stay in one town.
Yeah you're right

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Really great season but I agree with episode 7.

I believe seasons 3 and 4 are all but confirmed?
I think the directors said this was only gonna be a one off show, but with the amount of succes they are gonna keep running with it, and they said something like 4 seasons will be the running length of the show.

Chip

Living Legend

Should I just skip episode 7?

I finished episode 6, and was dying for more. Then about 15 minutes into 7, I fell asleep. Went to imdb, saw the user rating dip from 9 to 6.2. Should I just move on?

Ozcuse

All American

I finished episode 6, and was dying for more. Then about 15 minutes into 7, I fell asleep. Went to imdb, saw the user rating dip from 9 to 6.2. Should I just move on?
Nah, cherish it. After you finish the last episode and knowing you won’t have more for over a year you will kick yourself for skipping 60 minutes of Eleven.

No, don't skip it. Just go into the episode with low expectations...that way you won't be disappointed.

Chip

Living Legend
Nah, cherish it. After you finish the last episode and knowing you won’t have more for over a year you will kick yourself for skipping 60 minutes of Eleven.
I guess it would have been awkward to never know what the first 5 minutes of the season were all about. So I’ll have that going for me.

Top Bottom