Stranger Things | Syracusefan.com

Stranger Things

image.jpg

Play Around With a Stranger Things Title Font Generator

I was expecting to like this show, didn't expect to like it this much and find it to be so damn good. Wynnona Ryder was fantastic in it, as was Eleven. Casting Mathew Modine in the evil doctor was unexpected but he pulled it off well.

The kids are back for Halloween.

It's good!

Agreed. Season 2 was very good. First few chapters were slower, but once you hit chapter 3...whoa!
Wasn't a fan of episode 7 but the rest of the season was fantastic. Very impressive follow up to Season 1. Absolutely love this show.
I've only gone thru the 1st 2 episodes of Season 2 so far. Sounds like great things to come. Can't wait to watch the rest.

Wasn't a fan of episode 7 but the rest of the season was fantastic.

Very impressive follow up to Season 1. Absolutely love this show.

Really great season but I agree with episode 7.

I believe seasons 3 and 4 are all but confirmed?

One would have to think with the success of this season, future ones are all but guaranteed.

And although episode 7 was poor, the greater story line, and future plots, may need a larger universe as the characters / events can't continue to stay in one town.

One would have to think with the success of this season, future ones are all but guaranteed.

And although episode 7 was poor, the greater story line, and future plots, may need a larger universe as the characters / events can't continue to stay in one town.

Yeah you're right

This show is so damn good!! I really enjoyed the second season, I LOVED the ending.

I think the directors said this was only gonna be a one off show, but with the amount of succes they are gonna keep running with it, and they said something like 4 seasons will be the running length of the show.

Part of me wishes that the last episode was the series finale because it was so damn satisfying.

Should I just skip episode 7?

I finished episode 6, and was dying for more. Then about 15 minutes into 7, I fell asleep. Went to imdb, saw the user rating dip from 9 to 6.2. Should I just move on?

I finished episode 6, and was dying for more. Then about 15 minutes into 7, I fell asleep. Went to imdb, saw the user rating dip from 9 to 6.2. Should I just move on?

Nah, cherish it. After you finish the last episode and knowing you won’t have more for over a year you will kick yourself for skipping 60 minutes of Eleven.

No, don't skip it. Just go into the episode with low expectations...that way you won't be disappointed.

Nah, cherish it. After you finish the last episode and knowing you won’t have more for over a year you will kick yourself for skipping 60 minutes of Eleven.

I guess it would have been awkward to never know what the first 5 minutes of the season were all about. So I’ll have that going for me.

It wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it, it just isn't as strong as the rest of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom