Struggling with my bracket | Syracusefan.com

Struggling with my bracket

skurey

Living Legend
I feel like every potential upset (NC St, SFA, Iowa/Tenn) and higher seeded team making a deep run (MSU, Louisville) is being picked by everyone in the world

savvy pro tip: Pick UVA to the Final 4. Strong possibility it could happen, and good way to distance yourself from all the sheep picking MSU.

Delaware over MSU.

Makes the world go blind

stay away from Ville and Mich St going to the F4 unless u nail the other two as well. Everyone will do that.
I rolled with an Iowa St vs Duke final. Its happening !

savvy pro tip: Pick UVA to the Final 4. Strong possibility it could happen, and good way to distance yourself from all the sheep picking MSU.

absolutely. and im not just going against the grain, i really think virginia beats them.

Right on. Even Iowa St is getting the 2nd most love after Sparty. A UVA-Nova final seems like the no-brainer pick there.

Right on. Even Iowa St is getting the 2nd most love after Sparty. A UVA-Nova final seems like the no-brainer pick there.

I have UVA-UCONN.

In a guard-oriented game, I think UCONN's guards will outshine Nova's.

I never take more than a few minutes filling out brackets (usually somewhat based on KenPom efficiency stats). I used to spend a ton of time overanalyzing things, but it's a one game elimination tourney. Anything can and does happen. It's random as heck. Pick a few upsets, take a shot on a team or two and go against the grain, but not too much.

I just hit the autofill button on the web site, name my bracket M.O.A.B (mother of all brackets), then slap it on my boss's desk and say BOO YAH!!!!

I win every year.

One of my brackets has superpowers, and does not kneel before Zod...

It also has Iowa St in the final 4... and the winner of the Tennessee/Iowa play-in going to the sweet 16...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom