Women's Lacrosse - SU 10 vs Boston College 16: Sun May 30, 12:00 PM [NCAAT Championship] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 10 vs Boston College 16: Sun May 30, 12:00 PM [NCAAT Championship]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(3) Syracuse vs (4) Boston College
Sunday, May 30, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.
NCAA National Championship
Towson, MD
TV: ESPNU

1622386581209.png

This one will be a nail biter for me, Kayla Trainer as seen in my avatar is the best that ever came through here. She's my niece's best friend and just a great person. She should have won the Tewaaraton and it's too bad SU couldn't get the championship when she was here.

GO SU, I really hope they bring home the championship. I want that for Kayla too, not this year though.

Kayla is also forever Orange. All she ever wanted to do was play for Syracuse. I'll bet at some point in the near future she'll be coaching here with Gary Gait before she's a head coach somewhere.
The K-train was a truly remarkable player- we just didn't have enough pieces when she was at SU, especially on defense. I do remember thinking, though, that she was too unselfish, and wishing she would assert herself more in key stretches of big games. She was so skilled and so athletic she could beat any defender one-on-one and also break down any defense, forcing slides that would create great passing lanes when her teammates were moving...Whenever Gary leaves, maybe both Katie Rowan and Kayla end up back at SU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom