Women's Lacrosse SU 16 vs Stony Brook 11: Wed Mar 22, 8 PM

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Stony Brook
Wednesday, March 22, 2023 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: ESPNU
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

FrsEAK3XgAEkVOy

I'm glad I paid attention to this. I was going to get rid of the Spectrum tier that includes ESPNU until football started again. I'll do that Thursday now.

I'm glad I paid attention to this. I was going to get rid of the Spectrum tier that includes ESPNU until football started again. I'll do that Thursday now.

There are two more women's games, and three men's games coming up on ESPNU, plus the Men's Tournament.

There are two more women's games, and three men's games coming up on ESPNU, plus the Men's Tournament.
I wouldn't keep it for the men this season, in all honesty. But I probably will for the couple more women's games, especially UNC.

I wouldn't keep it for the men this season, in all honesty. But I probably will for the couple more women's games, especially UNC.
Does that tier include the ACC Network too? Because as far as the ladies go, with the exception of the Louisville game(no broadcast, not sure why), the rest of the season is either on ACCN, ACCNX, or ESPNU. Then the whole women's ACC tournament is on ACCN. And if they're fortunate enough to make a run to the NCAA championship the quarterfinals and the semifinals will be on ESPNU.

Does that tier include the ACC Network too? Because as far as the ladies go, with the exception of the Louisville game(no broadcast, not sure why), the rest of the season is either on ACCN, ACCNX, or ESPNU. Then the whole women's ACC tournament is on ACCN. And if they're fortunate enough to make a run to the NCAA championship the quarterfinals and the semifinals will be on ESPNU.
Spectrum has a sports tier and an entertainment tier, but they set it up so ESPNU is on the entertainment tier. Very sneaky of them... Otherwise, everything else I need is on the sports tier and I would drop entertainment and save $12 a month until September.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom