Men's Soccer - SU 2 at Louisville 2 (OT): Fri Oct 12, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 2 at Louisville 2 (OT): Fri Oct 12, 7 PM

1-0 Orange. Good weight on the through ball in behind, and placed well into the corner.

2-1, L’ville off a corner. Syracuse may have been done unjust here... I didn’t see a deflection of the shot that went wide. Thought it should have been a goal kick.

Well, people arrived where I am at so I guess I should be social. Syracuse with the majority of possession and opportunities. The high press was creating havoc on Louisville’s back line. Hope we can see this game out, would be a massive road W for this point in the season.

CuseLegacy I’ll be lurking for updates!

Louisville was a physical team and wanted to play that way. Until Syracuse played physical right back, and Cardinals were dropping like they took sniper fire. They could dish it but not take it.

From what I was able to watch, Louisville responded with more opportunities in the second half (not necessarily the best opportunities but certainly more shots).

A solid draw on the road... but what could have been? Striking the woodwork in the first overtime left me gutted.

Haven’t been able to keep up with this team as much as I wanted too due to teaching and my own soccer coaching responsibilities, but from what I have seen, this Syracuse squad is exciting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom