Women's Lacrosse - SU 4 at Northwestern 15: Thurs May 19, 5 PM [NCAA Qtrs] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 4 at Northwestern 15: Thurs May 19, 5 PM [NCAA Qtrs]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(5) Syracuse at (4) Northwestern
Thursday, May 19, 2021 | 5:00 p.m.
NCAA Quarterfinals
Evanston, IL
TV: ESPNU

FS2CnB8WIAEyd6V

But the team was different than the one Adamson thought she was committing to back in junior high. The pandemic and a series of injuries meant she was walking into a stacked attack that included a year of playing behind sixth-year Emily Hawryschuk and two years with All-Americans Meaghan Tyrrell and Megan Carney. She had to keep expectations about playing time in check.

So is this confirmation that Carney and Tyrrell will be back next year? Maybe Olivia tipped USA Lacrosse Mag to this or maybe it’s just speculation by them

But the team was different than the one Adamson thought she was committing to back in junior high. The pandemic and a series of injuries meant she was walking into a stacked attack that included a year of playing behind sixth-year Emily Hawryschuk and two years with All-Americans Meaghan Tyrrell and Megan Carney. She had to keep expectations about playing time in check.

So is this confirmation that Carney and Tyrrell will be back next year? Maybe Olivia tipped USA Lacrosse Mag to this or maybe it’s just speculation by them
Meaghan wouldnt surprise me if she did. You only play College lax once and playing one final season with her sister will probably be the reason she does come back. As for Carney she's clearly lost a step with her knee injury. She seems like a fierce competitor so coming back next year and having another full summer to continue to recoop her Knee will prob be what she does.

I think we'll know very early what kind of day this is going to be. Not sure we can overcome being down a few goals to start vs Northwestern like we did vs Princeton and several other games, so hopefully we come out strong.

Did we switch who does faceoffs? I'm probably behind on this.

Not good to miss that woman up advantage and then give up a goal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom