SU 64 vs S Dakota St 75: Mon Mar 25, 7 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] TV: ESPN | Syracusefan.com

SU 64 vs S Dakota St 75: Mon Mar 25, 7 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] TV: ESPN

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs S Dakota St at Syracuse, NY
Monday March 25, 2019 | 7:00 p.m.

TV: ESPN

D2cCEhDXgAAjHq-.jpg

Party at my house in AZ if you just so happen to be here.

So, Headmaster9 & I are still in Salt Lake City. We are flying back to Syracuse tomorrow. We are interested in going to Monday nights game, Tickets appear to be selling for $15 apiece but have a $13 fee added to them. Is this true? Does anyone know if there are fees if tickets are purchased at the door. Just curious. Would like to avoid paying fees if I can.

So, Headmaster9 & I are still in Salt Lake City. We are flying back to Syracuse tomorrow. We are interested in going to Monday nights game, Tickets appear to be selling for $15 apiece but have a $13 fee added to them. Is this true? Does anyone know if there are fees if tickets are purchased at the door. Just curious. Would like to avoid paying fees if I can.
I saw today the tickets were $25 at the door for 2 games but you should call the box office and ask

Just go. It is money well spent. Women need the support. I am going to guess that prices are set by the NCAA and they are what they are.
NCAA sets all the rules for these games. No wifi or cuse app working today but Club 44 and the concessions were selling beer, guess the ncaa decided it was better to collect the $$ off the booze sales.

NCAA sets all the rules for these games. No wifi or cuse app working today but Club 44 and the concessions were selling beer, guess the ncaa decided it was better to collect the $$ off the booze sales.
CTO also talked about beer sales in SLC.

CTO also talked about beer sales in SLC.
Ha, no kidding! We got the email about it last week for today's game. it's definitely the first time I recall the ncaa allowing it for tournament play.

By the for all of you that don't go to the women's home games, not only are you missing great basketball but Club 44 is open for free for all ACC games.

Just go. It is money well spent. Women need the support. I am going to guess that prices are set by the NCAA and they are what they are.

We plan on attending and do support the women’s team. We have been to football, men’s soccer, and both men’s & women’s basketball & lacrosse games this year. I do realize prices are set by the NCAA and I’m not new to attending the NCAA’s. As I mentioned, we are in Salt Lake City.

I was just curious if anyone knew if the tickets at the door were $15 (which I believe they are) versus $21.50 when purchased through the SU athletics site which directs you to Ticketmaster and their fees (which amounts to a 43% mark up).

Sounds like 6 seed S Dakota State isn’t a team to be taken lightly. Tough second round matchup. Losing to #1 seed Baylor only by 6 and common foe, #2 seed Oregon, by only 8 (we lost by 2) earlier in the season, it sounds like they will be a real challenge. I was surprised that S Dakota State’s program has made the NCAA’s 9 times in the last 11 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom