SU 68 at Va Tech 76: Sun Feb 20, 12 PM [RSN/YES] | Syracusefan.com

SU 68 at Va Tech 76: Sun Feb 20, 12 PM [RSN/YES]

Digna 0-6 from three. I’d love to have a beer with Q and ask “how in GODS name does she still have a green light?”

Their defense is so porous. They need some relentless speedy ball hawkers to get some easy buckets. They can’t rely on wearing down opponents and winning in squeakers.

Their defense is so porous. They need some relentless speedy ball hawkers to get some easy buckets. They can’t rely on wearing down opponents and winning in squeakers.
You start every game with 2 bad shooters in the lineup. That is a reason for so many bad starts.

Last edited:
That was not a fun game. Frustrating. I have to think a little bit of it is the pauses. We did fairly well in the 2nd half. Just can't get down like that. Just because the men did it doesn't mean you can also.

Digna 0-6 from three. I’d love to have a beer with Q and ask “how in GODS name does she still have a green light?”
Unfortunately it's to late in the season to fix the problems. You have 2 bad shooters who play a lot of minutes, and that's on Q. When those players are gone next year, hopefully the youngsters will get the ball to the inside players first.
Someone like Geno would have sat players for shooting the team out of games
He once sat Stewie, and Morgan Tuck after 5 minutes because they weren't playing up to his Standards. They sat the rest of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom