SU 73 vs Army 56: Fri Mar 18, 2:50 PM ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 73 vs Army 56: Fri Mar 18, 2:50 PM ESPN2

They said tickets would be available on-line at 10pm. Liar, liar pants on fire;)

They said tickets would be available on-line at 10pm. Liar, liar pants on fire;)

Absolutely correct! I have been trying for the last 25 minutes to purchase tickets to no avail. Somebody is asleep at the wheel. Great way to treat the faithful...:mad:

Got them! Confusing though there aren't dates next to the tickets. Is it $30/person for both rounds or $60 a person for both rounds? I may have just purchased 2 ticket for 1 round. I'm heading up tomorrow to pick them up and find out. :confused:

I am in section 108 Row DD. Where are you Cherie? And where is everyone else? I am hoping there will be an option for watching the men's game. I am staying at the Sheraton and could watch the 1st half there. Also I assume we are the 2nd game, and would like to see both Friday games to some extent. I get in Thursday evening. Staying in Syracuse until Monday, probably. Would be nice to meet up also besides the games.

Section 108 Row FF seats 115 & 116 I believe, just 2 rows behind you. Everyone should be getting awesome seats for these games. I will definitely see you at the game and make some plans to get together.

Thanks to @Cuse for inviting us to the @CuseWBB Selection Show party. Was great to see the excitement an joy of the players. See you Friday!

RAx-4qew_bigger.jpeg
SU Women's Hoops ‏@CuseWBB 8h8 hours ago
Thank you for supporting us tonight and throughout the season! Be loud on Friday! #OrangeNation

Got them! Confusing though there aren't dates next to the tickets. Is it $30/person for both rounds or $60 a person for both rounds? I may have just purchased 2 ticket for 1 round. I'm heading up tomorrow to pick them up and find out. :confused:

What's the secret? When I log into my Cuse account, all it says is that there no events listed.

Later:

Finally got in and got tickets. Seemed that my iPad directed me to my Ticketmaster account when I hit the My Cuse account link in the email I was sent. It did the same thing whenever I tried to access my account from the link provided in the Cuse.com app. Finally, in frustration, I went to my regular computer and tried to access my account that way. Bingo---success!

I hope others who try to purchase tickets through their mobile devices don't run into the trouble I did.

Last edited:
Cool. I don't know my seat number as it was bought by another person. I am sitting with a group of ladies, including Melinda Reiner. Don't know if you know her or her group. Melinda is a fellow SU alumni club president...Central NY. She offered to have me sit with her group. See you there...Anyone else coming? Seat numbers?

Cool. I don't know my seat number as it was bought by another person. I am sitting with a group of ladies, including Melinda Reiner. Don't know if you know her or her group. Melinda is a fellow SU alumni club president...Central NY. She offered to have me sit with her group. See you there...Anyone else coming? Seat numbers?

108. HH. 9&10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom