SU 76, Albany 59: Sunday March 20, 12:00 PM ESPN2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 76, Albany 59: Sunday March 20, 12:00 PM ESPN2

The Orange women’s basketball team is heading to the 2016 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Sweet 16! Having defeated both Army and Albany, #4 seed Syracuse will play on Friday, March 25 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (Denny Sanford Premier Center).

Friday's game is part of a two-game session, with the Orange playing at either 6:00 pm or 8:30 pm.

The ticket for the Friday session is $25.00 (includes convenience fees). If Syracuse should advance to the Sunday game, you will be charged $17 per ticket for the same quantity you purchased for the Friday session.

Log into your MyCuse account and place your order. All ticket(s) will be available for pickup at the tournament site, with an email sent Wednesday with further details. Seating will be in order of: 2014-15 athletics donation level,women's basketball season ticket holders, then date received.

We appreciate your support of New York’s College Team.

Carrier Dome Box Office

Congratulations to the women. I thought Britney Sykes had a great game, especially on defense.

She was great! Terrific atmosphere at the game as well.

By the way, was Coach Babers there? I could have sworn I saw him but wasn't sure.:confused:

image.jpeg
Nice to see the good Chancellor there supporting the team...

I had a great time watching the ladies play. Completely different style of play - full court presses by both teams all game and team play both on offense & defense were a must. Since height & strength isn't much different between them, lots of jump balls calls on both sides.

I think they announced just shy of 4,000 - crowd was loud at times and lots of spontaneity cheering going on during the game. I think if it were advertised more we could have had another couple of thousand more especially since all the parking lots were opened up and free parking for all close to the Dome.

If the women keep on their winning ways and become a 1-4 seed again next year, I would expect more fans to come out again. SU & news media outlets could have done a better job even advertising price of admission at $15.

Best part was seeing Coach Hillsman one armed up in the air to the crowd for last 30 seconds of game. He brings a lot of emotion to the game! It was a lot of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom