SU 80, South Carolina 72: Friday March 25, 7:00 PM ESPN | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

SU 80, South Carolina 72: Friday March 25, 7:00 PM ESPN

br801 said:
That bounce pass Butler made in transition was a good a play as you will see, and especially so considering the situation.
it was GMAC to Devo all over again.

This team is crazy fun to watch. I really love Peterson. She is a GREAT PG and might get some consideration for AA next year. She controls tempo, has a sick handle, and is just money under pressure. Sykes is a great story and Butler can really stroke it when she gets it going.

No reason to think they can't make it to the champ game.

I would bet yesterday will forever be known as GREAT FRIDAY for the women's team.

I have had this wild thought all week that they make it to the Final Four. Two days ago I was driving to appointments. There in front of me was a car with a huge Gamecock decal in the rear window then a little later down the road a Tennessee trailer hitch cover on a car in front of me. I took that as a sign. ;)

I have had this wild thought all week that they make it to the Final Four. Two days ago I was driving to appointments. There in front of me was a car with a huge Gamecock decal in the rear window then a little later down the road a Tennessee trailer hitch cover on a car in front of me. I took that as a sign. ;)
Uh can you be more specific about that gamecock decal? Cause I have seen a few of those, lol. There is a story in my old hometown in NJ, where we knew someone who went to SC. One day the police pulled her over, and asked her if she knew that someone place a decal on her car that said "cocks". Lol she had to explain what it was.