SU 80 vs Notre Dame 85: Sun Feb 19, 5 PM (ESPN2) | Syracusefan.com

SU 80 vs Notre Dame 85: Sun Feb 19, 5 PM (ESPN2)

Matt Feldman ‏@Feldy_Fresh 9m9 minutes ago
Add this to the list of incentives the athletic department is offering for the Feb. 19 game in the Dome. Looking to break attendance record.

Spoke to both Brittney and Isabella Slim when they came to our section before the men's game handing out the Notre Dame cards. Both seemed totally shocked when I congratulated them and knew both of their names, which seemed almost sad to me. Brittney's been at SU for 5 years and a 4 year starter. Bought 2 tickets more tickets to the Feb 19th Notre Dame game too.

Wow that picture of Brittney above must have been taken right after I spoke to her. I'm in the far background :)

So glad they are doing this. I said every year they should only focus their marketing efforts on weekend games and big name opponents. Clearly they've done more of that this year. My first year they told us we needed to come up with a theme day for EVERY home game and get people to every game. I would have loved to see their attendance jump up I knew the common fan may only go once or twice a year if that. This is clearly a better approach.

I hope they do a watch party for the Men's game after the ladies wrap up a W around 7 PM.

That would be cool

I know SU doesn't control TV, but just think how many more tickets they would sell if the game was at Noon or 2 PM and there was no conflict with Ga Tech.

I know SU doesn't control TV, but just think how many more tickets they would sell if the game was at Noon or 2 PM and there was no conflict with Ga Tech.
IMO here is what they should do...I know there will be like 20 -30 min overlap with the women's and men's game, but they should invite guests to stay at the dome to watch the SU men play on the big screens after the conclusion of the women's game. They could keep concessions open and make more revenue too! This could only help attendance Sunday , no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom