SU 81 vs Miami 48: Sun Jan 22, 2:30 PM | Syracusefan.com

SU 81 vs Miami 48: Sun Jan 22, 2:30 PM

I am so bummed I could not make it to the game today, I'm home listening on the radio. I was out walking my dog around 1pm when a pit bull jumped a fence and attacked him. Thank god he's okay, the owner ran out and pulled his dog off of him but the pit bull had him in that lock jaw grip on his neck as I'm screaming my head off trying to get him off. I have a great dane by the way so trying to control him while also trying to kick the other dog wasn't any easy task.

I'm still pretty shaken up by it, my pup has a couple of scrapes but he appears to be ok. I'm calling the vet in the morning to have him looked at just to be on the safe side. Anyway...I'm missing a great game damn it

I am so bummed I could not make it to the game today, I'm home listening on the radio. I was out walking my dog around 1pm when a pit bull jumped a fence and attacked him. Thank god he's okay, the owner ran out and pulled his dog off of him but the pit bull had him in that lock jaw grip on his neck as I'm screaming my head off trying to get him off. I have a great dane by the way so trying to control him while also trying to kick the other dog wasn't any easy task.

I'm still pretty shaken up by it, my pup has a couple of scrapes but he appears to be ok. I'm calling the vet in the morning to have him looked at just to be on the safe side. Anyway...I'm missing a great game damn it

That's horrible. I hope he is ok. And not to tell you what to do but you might want to report that dog attack. A dog that will come out of its territory to attack another animal is dangerous. This time it was your dog, the next time it could be a child.

That's horrible. I hope he is ok. And not to tell you what to do but you might want to report that dog attack. A dog that will come out of its territory to attack another animal is dangerous. This time it was your dog, the next time it could be a child.
I did call the police non emergency number, they told me to call dog control tomorrow and report it. Dog control in Syr only work Mon - Fri. The owner did come to my house after the fact and gave me the dog license and rabies info along with his phone. He tried to explain how great the dog is and that it's never happened before, I know animals can be unpredictable. But I agree, it's a bit terrifying knowing the dog lives at the other end of my block and I walk my pup every day. I'm pretty unsettled about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom