SU 89, Boston College 79: Thurs Feb 6, 7 PM (ACCNX) | Syracusefan.com

SU 89, Boston College 79: Thurs Feb 6, 7 PM (ACCNX)

Let's get a win tonight Orange

They just said Gabby is not feeling well tonight

not even out of the first qtr

Digna 2 fouls
Tiesha 2 fouls
Engsler 1 foul
Finklea 2 fouls

And Gabby is sick so she won't be playing.

these refs are going to make this a 3 hour game, 2 quick fouls on BC with still 4 minutes to go in the 1st qtr. And a foul on Washington under the BC basket. 3 fouls in about 20 seconds

foul on Maeva, 8 fouls on Syracuse with over 3 minutes left and BC has still not scored a field goal

now Maeva just picked up her 2nd foul, quarter just about over. I'm trying to not to swear but geez it's really hard :mad: :mad:

Washington with a quick foul, 10 on Syracuse now. I've seen a couple of these refs before, the guy with the bologna patch is some kind of awful. And Lewis just picked up her first

and the announcers just said, "I don't think I've ever seen an offensive foul called on a play like that" as Lewis picks up her 2nd

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I pulled up ESPN gameday to see if I could get a statcast but they don't have the game fouls listed. Now I'm not saying that SU didn't foul some people but come on.

I pulled up ESPN gameday to see if I could get a statcast but they don't have the game fouls listed. Now I'm not saying that SU didn't foul some people but come on.

Posted in the OP link of this thread.

I hope I don't see any of these refs in Greensboro doing games. This is sexist but the guys doing these games are not half as good as the women.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom