OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Columbia
Friday, March 24, 2023 | 7 p.m.
WNIT Super 16

TV: SNY
Streaming: ESPN3 / ESPN+

Frtd7FqXoAMBfV_

ESPN has it on regular stream, not + which is an additional pay stream. I just checked and it is in the regular app, not the +. So should be able to get it but I am out to dinner with clients. Wonder if they will mind my phone having the game on...Extra note, they already bought a house with me, lol. But have family that might use me in a couple of years.

You would think that SU would find a way to stream this to the Orange faithful for $0.00 to try and help build awareness for the program...if there was a way.

You would think that SU would find a way to stream this to the Orange faithful for $0.00 to try and help build awareness for the program...if there was a way.
They really do not have control over these games and the TV rights. I don't see how they could pull this off. It is on the Watch ESPN app which many of us have. I'll be out to dinner. Not sure how my clients (already bought a house with me) will feel if I pull out my phone to watch the game.

Wondering how Columbia gets to host over SU? Is it due to lax games at home and the quick turnaround?

Wondering how Columbia gets to host over SU? Is it due to lax games at home and the quick turnaround?
Higher seed, from what I read in another thread on this forum. CU was a 2 seed, SU a 6.

URI lost steam in the 4th quarter and Harvard poured it on. Something to look for, edit: if we win tonight's game

1679661308912.png

Last edited:
They really do not have control over these games and the TV rights. I don't see how they could pull this off. It is on the Watch ESPN app which many of us have. I'll be out to dinner. Not sure how my clients (already bought a house with me) will feel if I pull out my phone to watch the game.
Actually the game is on SNY so we get to watch. Going to be a lot of channel surfing between our game and the NCAA games.

Actually the game is on SNY so we get to watch. Going to be a lot of channel surfing between our game and the NCAA games.
Or I'll be out to dinner with clients...They should have the NCAA games on tvs where we are going. I will check on my phone. My clients are aware of my fandom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom