SU at Ohio State: Wed Nov 28 in ACC/B10 Challenge | Syracusefan.com

SU at Ohio State: Wed Nov 28 in ACC/B10 Challenge

Yep. I believe we had almost the same number of fouls called on us in that 2012 game as in the six overtime game. I think Dion fouled out in about 17 minutes

Meanwhile Craft committed like 37 fouls but hardly got called for any of them, while the announcers talked nonstop about him. Worst game watching experience of my life.

We played back in 1982, 2000, and 2007. One of those was in Alaska.

We beat them by about ten in Alaska back when the GAS was a thing in 2000. We lost the other three (82, 07, and the...other one.)

Meanwhile Craft committed like 37 fouls but hardly got called for any of them, while the announcers talked nonstop about him. Worst game watching experience of my life.

I rarely blame the officials. I'd rather focus on things that are controllable. That's one game that we flat out got jobbed.

That was the Bernie Fine game, and Vern Lundquist, I think it was, went ape on us for it. Sullinger got away with murder, if I'm thinking of the right game.

The SU-OSU game at MSG is memorable for me because I wanted to go to the game with my dad but he told me that if I could sell my extra ticket, I might as well do so to get the money. A poster on this board who had committed to buy my extra ticket inboxed me while I was pregaming at the Blarney to let me know that he wasn’t coming and said he’d send me a check to cover my loss. Still waiting for the check. I’ll give him another eleven years, but that’s it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom