SU at Pitt: Sun Feb 21, 3:00 PM ESPN3, YES | Syracusefan.com

SU at Pitt: Sun Feb 21, 3:00 PM ESPN3, YES

Go SU Women!!! Going to miss this one...work calls!! Will be following best I can. Might try to pull it up on my laptop!

I'm very annoyed that once again this game is blacked out on ESPN 3. I live in NYC. The game is either in Syracuse or Pittsburgh. Am I expected to travel to either site? Especially (at the risk of being sexist) for a women's basketball game? It's ridiculous.

I'm very annoyed that once again this game is blacked out on ESPN 3. I live in NYC. The game is either in Syracuse or Pittsburgh. Am I expected to travel to either site? Especially (at the risk of being s e xist) for a women's basketball game? It's ridiculous.
NYC? The game is on YES.

I'm very annoyed that once again this game is blacked out on ESPN 3. I live in NYC. The game is either in Syracuse or Pittsburgh. Am I expected to travel to either site? Especially (at the risk of being s e xist) for a women's basketball game? It's ridiculous.
It's blocked in NC also. Have you tried the YES network?

It's blocked in NC also. Have you tried the YES network?
No, I don't have cable. If we win I may see if it repeats on espn3 as the mens games do. But thank you both for the info.

I watched the 4Q on my laptop at my open house. Had a customer come in with about 1:20 to go so missed the end. It was on ESPN3 for me. But I guess they know I really can't go from AZ to Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom