SU Athletic Dept. does it again | Syracusefan.com

SU Athletic Dept. does it again

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
A6AE4CFF-6C7C-4C32-B9EA-A4E5AC153110.png

The picture is becoming clearer. We are trapped in a time loop of a Gerg year. The clues are all here for those who would only look.

The post was on Monday (Matchup Monday) and the game is on Friday. Admittedly, this is potentially a bit confusing, but I assume they are trying to create a repetitive thing where they create and “issue” one of these every week for every upcoming opponent on Monday, no matter when the game is (Thursday, Friday, or Saturday).

The post was on Monday (Matchup Monday) and the game is on Friday. Admittedly, this is potentially a bit confusing, but I assume they are trying to create a repetitive thing where they create and “issue” one of these every week for every upcoming opponent on Monday, no matter when the game is (Thursday, Friday, or Saturday).
Screenshot_20191015-055152_Chrome.jpg

Yep...and the Athletic Department did it AGAIN.*
(* - Again meaning provide great insight, a human element and a look we wouldn’t otherwise see.)

Love people that likely screw up multiple times a day who pounce at an Internet mistake...

340AEB58-3D24-474B-A9FE-2146E04D2565.png

They struck again to my voicemail a few minutes ago noticing that “I made it out to the game a few weeks ago” and are “wondering what my plans are for next season”. Uhh I’ve been a season ticket holder for 15 years and have missed one home game in that stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom