SU Athletics Golf Outing

Been a while since I have been on the board. However, I thought it would be worthy to offer an opportunity for some of our hard liner supporters. We have a few limited spots left for our annual SU Athletics Golf Outing which will take place on June 6th at Seneca Falls Country Club. Always a great time supported strongly by the football coaching staff. It begins with a 12:00 shotgun followed by a cocktail hour and steak dinner. We have had in the past a strong inspirational speech by past coaches and and Coach Babers is second to none! I would be very remiss if I didn't mention the legendary steak sandwiches on the course! A fun time always. The cost is $125 per person. If you would like to play with a football coach/staff member I can also arrange that. These spots are limited so please respond as it will be on a first response basis. And FL Orange is not Florida but rather Finger Lakes Orange!

upperdeck

Living Legend
its a great time.. it got moved to a wed this year so i cant attend, but i would recommend it to anyone who can find their way there. not an overlong or difficult course so any level can have fun there

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
I have played in this tournament many times. It is a great way to get an SU football fix in the middle of the off season. The food is good and the staff is open and honest. Hope Dino attends this year!

Rocco

Living Legend
I have my foursome in. We're fully planning on winning with a 57 or 58... ;)

Great time indeed. The coaches have always given excellent and candid speeches.

Usually rains, but let's hope that changes this year!

upperdeck

Living Legend
i dont think it will take a 57 to win. but that would be nice playing. hopefully not a wash out again