SU Basketball announces “Storied” [Episodes 1-5 Available] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU Basketball announces “Storied” [Episodes 1-5 Available]

I’ve have a little bit of information on the coming episode. Someone that I know son is the SU barber and is part of the show.

Stay tuned.

If it's Arlin, the guy is incredible. A lot of the guys go to Hall of Fame in Bville (Buddy, JG3, QG went there too I believe).

Game #1 vs Lafayette: Tues Nov 9, 7 PM.

A 5 week video series that began on Oct 12 would end on Nov 9.

I thought you were posting about the exhibition game tomorrow. Late night brain fog.

I wish they were half hour long episodes. Am I being too greedy?

No but in all seriousness I think I’ve fallen in love, with this basketball team... I mean I admittedly spend far too much time daydreaming / hypothesizing about the potential of this years season, more than any normal person or fan for that matter, should be doing.

Some would call me a fanatic, but what I would say to those people, is that I’m more of a hopeless romantic and there’s a big difference.

I'm getting frustrated. Tried watching the new episode four times this morning and it just keeps buffering at about the two minute mark :( I'll try again later.

I wish they were half hour long episodes. Am I being too greedy?

No but in all seriousness I think I’ve fallen in love, with this basketball team... I mean I admittedly spend far too much time daydreaming / hypothesizing about the potential of this years season, more than any normal person or fan for that matter, should be doing.

Some would call me a fanatic, but what I would say to those people, is that I’m more of a hopeless romantic and there’s a big difference.

I've had to cut videos like this in the past. 6 minutes is an eternity in the video editing world lol.

I've had to cut videos like this in the past. 6 minutes is an eternity in the video editing world lol.
It really is. For my senior project, I did a video on the wheelchair accessibility around my university's campus. It was only a few minutes like these are - took forever!

just watched episodes 1-4. this is awesome!! I love it.

...wish it was going on all season...there's only gonna be 5 though???

why?

dont wanna give away competitive advantage to other teams???

Really glad Cole found his way back home.

I already love this team. I probably say this every second Monday in November but it feels like we can do something special. Can't wait to be in the Dome for a real one tomorrow night. Cheers to the season!

Most of this is surprisingly (for SU) well done.
Part 4 was a little weak.
But otherwise some good stuff that moved, gave us a little insight and prepped us for the season.

Now we know why Cole chose Nova out of high school. His dad is a Jay Wright doppelgänger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom