SU Basketball announces “Storied” [Episodes 1-5 Available] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Basketball announces “Storied” [Episodes 1-5 Available]

Yes. It was good. Just disappointed it's not more widely released where others who may not even be Cuse fans stumble upon it. Driving traffic for video content to a website is cutting edge if this were 2005. It's 2021... The only people who are going to see this are the people who actively seek it out which is disappointing.
And that's fair. Just read a lot of negative stuff on the board lately, much of which is justified in my opinion, that I didn't expect to see it in this thread. But you have a fair take.

Last edited:
Yes. It was good. Just disappointed it's not more widely released where others who may not even be Cuse fans stumble upon it. Driving traffic for video content to a website is cutting edge if this were 2005. It's 2021... The only people who are going to see this are the people who actively seek it out which is disappointing.

If that is really the goal that is lazy. It would be easy to drive traffic through posting it on YouTube as well. I mean even say adding a behind the scenes making the video being exclusive to Cuse.com that they can jump to from YT. You do something really cool like this then have zero creativity marketing it.

Love it, need more of this! The last item that even remotely resembled this was the "La Familia" football series.

The trailer being released the day of the first episode release was also a head scratcher. Not much time to build excitement and anticipation, which you know, is what a trailer is supposed to do.

Again I think it's very well produced and edited and I'm glad we have it. It's just disappointing that it seems to be a bit of a lost opportunity.

And that's fair. Just read a lot of negative stuff on the board lately, much of which is justified in my opinion, that I didn't expect to see it in this thread but you have a fair take.
And I appreciate where you're coming from; I'm not one of the negative people on this board generally speaking and tend to be an eternal optimist and defender of our people and programs.

This just feels like the equivalent of making a big budget movie and then releasing it on Crackle for one day only the evening of super bowl Sunday.

Clink on this link, then scroll down.

That was pretty good.
I wasn't thrilled with him saying that he treats his kids like all the other players, though.
That makes me think this was a big thing used against us on the recruiting trail.

That was pretty good.
I wasn't thrilled with him saying that he treats his kids like all the other players, though.
That makes me think this was a big thing used against us on the recruiting trail.
Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

Were you sober while writing this, Matt?

You would have been happier if he had admitted to treating his kids differently from the other players?

Sure, maybe the favoritism insinuation was being used by other coaches, but even if not, it's not like you need to be smacked on the head to see the wisdom of trying to nip in the bud any such insinuations if you hear they're circulating on fan discussion boards.

Right? (smh)

It's a great idea but episode 1 was pretty lame

Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

Were you sober while writing this, Matt?

You would have been happier if he had admitted to treating his kids differently from the other players?

Why talk about that at all?

That's the point.

It's only 6 minutes long? I thought this was going to be long enough to enjoy a couple brews while watching. Well, I guess I can always shotgun a couple.

View attachment 208562
It keeps running for a couple short segments after that. I think it's 3 short parts.

It keeps running for a couple short segments after that. I think it's 3 short parts.
Huh? When I click on it, there is one episode that is 6 minutes and 18 seconds. I think I'll wait for all of the episodes to come out and then watch together.

Huh? When I click on it, there is one episode that is 6 minutes and 18 seconds. I think I'll wait for all of the episodes to come out and then watch together.

Did you notice there are three "dots" on the right side of the screen?
I think that might indicate that this Episode 1 consists of 3 clips. Pretty sure that's what I saw.
I'm a little buzzed, but nothing crazy that I would have hallucinated Boeheim episodes! LOL

Why talk about that at all?

That's the point.
Okay...sort of...but with Jimmy coming on board this year--after all the hubbub about him playing favorites with Buddy the last 2 years--it seems kind of an appropriate time for JAB to say for himself how he sees the issue...you know?
Not sure how Boeheim Inc could hope that maybe no one will notice the issue if they just remain mute on the topic...

Did you notice there are three "dots" on the right side of the screen?
I think that might indicate that this Episode 1 consists of 3 clips. Pretty sure that's what I saw.
I'm a little buzzed, but nothing crazy that I would have hallucinated Boeheim episodes! LOL
Ha, and I'm usually the one buzzed but not tonight... sober as can be and don't see any dots.
Capture.PNG

Okay...sort of...but with Jimmy coming on board this year--after all the hubbub about him playing favorites with Buddy the last 2 years--it seems kind of an appropriate time for JAB to say for himself how he sees the issue...you know?
Not sure how Boeheim Inc could hope that maybe no one will notice the issue if they just remain mute on the topic...

I don't think anybody talked about favoritism regarding Buddy last year.
He was an All ACC caliber player and lit the country on fire the last month of the season.

6 minutes, 18 seconds? Was that it in the first episode?
I know, that's what I asked. If so, then why not put the five episodes together to create one "regular" sized video? Whatever though, I'm glad they did this! I'm excited to watch but will wait until all five come out.

I know, that's what I asked. If so, then why not put the five episodes together to create one "regular" sized video? Whatever though, I'm glad they did this! I'm excited to watch but will wait until all five come out.
One per week to build excitement leading to the first exhibition game and start of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom