SU Basketball announces “Storied” [Episodes 1-5 Available] | Syracusefan.com

SU Basketball announces “Storied” [Episodes 1-5 Available]

I am absolutely excited about this, I love behind the scenes sports shows like All or Nothing on Amazon & Hard Knocks on HBO… to have something like that for Orange basketball (my favorite sports team on the planet) is awesome!

I am absolutely excited about this, I love behind the scenes sports shows like All or Nothing on Amazon & Hard Knocks on HBO… to have something like that for Orange basketball (my favorite sports team on the planet) is awesome!
Yes, the lack of a behind the scenes look at any SU sports team on ACCN is one of the reasons that network is a disappointment to me.

Excited to see this.

I have a feeling this will be my new favorite show.

A reason to look forward to Tuesdays!

Excited for this! Happy they're finally doing some behind the scenes stuff.

Hope the series is better than this trailer.
A trailer is supposed to get you excited about the show...not be an Ambien alternative.

This is FANtastic! Looking forward to the next one...

I'd love an in-season series as well. There were some managers that started a vlog a year or two ago that was fun behind the scenes with the players and managers.

Why on Earth wouldn't they post this to their YouTube channel so people can actually watch it on their television?

Looks like the trailer for now and maybe they will add the full video later? I'm guessing they're trying to get people to the website.

Looks like the trailer for now and maybe they will add the full video later? I'm guessing they're trying to get people to the website.
Ok GIF

Starting Tuesday October 12th, catch the brand new, all-access documentary that profiles the 2021-2022 Syracuse Men’s Basketball Team as they look to build off their Sweet 16 run from a season ago.

Seasons change, expectations don’t. The storied program continues.

Storied - Tuesdays, October 12th – November 9th

Only at cuse.com/storied

Starting Tuesday October 12th, catch the brand new, all-access documentary that profiles the 2021-2022 Syracuse Men’s Basketball Team as they look to build off their Sweet 16 run from a season ago.

Seasons change, expectations don’t. The storied program continues.

Storied - Tuesdays, October 12th – November 9th

Only at cuse.com/storied
Dat don't make no sanse.

Dat don't make no sanse.
Ok fine trust me it's not the end of the world though. Have you watched it on your laptop? Did you enjoy it?

Ok fine trust me it's not the end of the world though. Have you watched it on your laptop? Did you enjoy it?
Yes. It was good. Just disappointed it's not more widely released where others who may not even be Cuse fans stumble upon it. Driving traffic for video content to a website is cutting edge if this were 2005. It's 2021... The only people who are going to see this are the people who actively seek it out which is disappointing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom